Manager - Sales & Marketing
In particular, we are looking for an eager and driven individual with an entrepreneurial spirit to join for our world class legal research platform CaseMine. This position will be responsible for cultivating interest from law firms both small and large, as well as influential solo practitioners(India, USA and UK) through timely follow up to leads, delivering consistent and strategic messaging, demonstrating our artificial intelligence-backed platform, and positioning our value proposition, measured by closed business.
Sales & Business development :
- Develop an understanding of the industry landscape and prepare a detailed list of potential clients and competitors from scratch.
- Develop company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Develop and execute the sales plan, forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by self/team.
- Construct sales pitches and presentations.
- Making cold calls to prospective clients or meeting them in person to understand their business requirements.
- Negotiation and closing deals.
- Attending to customer queries and issues.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services that will lead to an increase in sales.
Relationship Management :
- Building good relationships with clients, decision makers and subordinates.
Team Management :
- Recruit and train high-performing salespeople to ensure success.
- Manage day-to-day performance of all sales team members and deliver reviews.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Passion for working in a dynamic start-up environment comfort with uncertainty and ability to deliver results under pressure.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in software sales with a start-up.
- Smart, creative, energetic, conscientious, and enthusiastic persona with strong problem solving skills.
- Enjoy fast-paced, energetic environment. Entrepreneurial and results oriented.
- Willing to travel based on business needs.
MBA in Marketing with 3+ Years of experience in IT software sales with a start-up firm.
If interested, kindly send your cv on email@example.com