This opening is for a legal professional to fill twin roles of an in-house counsel and a domain expert in the product team. As in-house counsel, the candidate is expected to handle all in-house cases including:
1. IPR protection & Data Privacy litigation.
2. Any potential litigation (expected on account of our products market disruption potential)
Product Management :
- Assess product features for readiness/launch, ease of use, and utility.
- Solicitation of feature requests for future product roadmap definition.
- Benchmark against competitors products.
- Identify bugs to improve quality.
- Evaluate potential market impact of issues for prioritizing development.
Usability/Ease of Use :
- Study & Improve the user experience.
- Assess new user experience for various segments.
- Evaluate language of the documentation.
- Test the products support process.
- Assist in preparation of marketing materials, including workflows for videos.
- Assist in crafting language/tone for the marketing pitch.
- Appropriateness of Marketing Language (general).
- Brochure & related content assistance.
- Advice on building networks.
- Mock/review of appropriate tone/substance of pitch to various segments.
- Assistance in the development of Marketing Strategies for the target market.
- Interaction/Meetings with premium clients for demostration of our product.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good Academic Record.
- Well versed with MS Word, etc.
- Ability to multi task Qualification - LLB / LLM from Top NLU / NALSAR.
- Strong litigation exposure would be an added advantage.
- Advanced research & drafting capabilities.
- Understanding of foreign laws.
UG: LLB - Law
PG: LLM - Law
If interested, kindly send your cv on firstname.lastname@example.org